
After about 5 months of pregnancy...I was feeling...not so pregnant. No morning sickness, pants still fitting, and still able to not have strangers stare at my belly when I walk into a store or around at work.
Now? The little munchkin has popped...literally. It is like I went to bed one night and woke up the next morning with a little melon in my belly. I now know what it feels like to have people not look you in the eyes....they go straight for the belly. I've even entered the stage of the awkward stranger touching my belly territory. Yup...definitely have something cooking in there.
I'm absolutely loving this stage of pregnancy -- Augusta (no...it's not a girl, we're leaving that a surprise...we just wanted to give the baby a name in utero to avoid calling it baby or it...and Augusta b/c ... well he/she is due in August) is ridiculously active...I can't tell for sure, but I'm thinking he/she's doing somersaults in the early morning and kicking me at night.
31 weeks on Monday -- hard to believe there's only 2 months left!
A belly shot will accompany the ultrasound photo later -- I have to get Mike to stop working on the bathroom upstairs to take a photo of me...and that's not likely to happen for a while!
1 comment:
I know someone else who could take a belly shot of you! :)
Post a Comment