3.12.2010

Part II Bathroom Reno



The shower fully installed (minus a little piece of tile at the bottom right that will go in this weekend). Again, many thanks to Ben and David for helping Mike get this beast of a door in.  There were so many little pieces it was crazy.  We are absolutely in love with how it turned out.



Nice little upclose shot of my favorite part of the shower -- the marble mosaic.  Sigh...I think I'm in love with marble.



The floor - laid and grouted - a 2 night job - this Wednesday I cut all the tiles while Mike laid them (it actually went really quick, and then he grouted it the next night.  Up for this weekend -- install the toilet, move the vanity in, and put up the baseboard....then I think I will take an hour shower in this beautiful bathroom ... I can't wait.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Soph said...

Looks amazing! :)

Leah said...

MEGS! This looks sooo good! :) Way to go team Fluit!