11.04.2008

Random Facts - Tagged

I've been tagged by Robin to write "Random Facts About Me". Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

  1. I just bought a white slip-cover for our couch, and everyone I know thinks I'm crazy, but I LOVE it
  2. I could eat Kraft Dinner for dinner every night and be a ridicoulously happy camper (throw in some hot dogs for good measure;)
  3. I've had the same backpack since Grade 10 and still use it faithfully every day (no, haven't graduated from 'backpack to briefcase' yet)
  4. One of my favorite things in life is a warm, cozy and comfy bed
  5. My middle name was stolen from an older cousin of mine
  6. I used to cheat at my eye exams because I wanted glasses so bad (now I'd do anything to cheat on my eye exams to not get glasses!)

Following my 'tagee's' style - I'm tagging everyone in my sidebar.

No comments: