What a random combination of pictures.....and even more so, what a random string of events that they represent. Mike and I have been busy doing many things this fall, so I thought I'd give a little visual representation...
- Mike's back to school and writing papers full force - he had two due this Tuesday, and had both of them finished before the long weekend! (Minus a bit of editing and polishing on Monday!) A far cry from his undergrad career! I'm also right back at it in school....paper writing, course readings..the works.
- I baked my very first apple pie (and pumpkin pie) with Robin - the apple turned out great! It was such a great time - we made well over 4 pies, a couple apple crisps and some caramel corn!
- Mike tackled the 1/4 round. We have had gaps between our floor and baseboards for over a year (due to putting in new floor when we moved in). So thanks to a generous gift from Dad of his left over 1/4 round, Mike managed to finish it up in one Saturday!
- I purged my closet....anything that I hadn't worn for a year got bagged up for the Goodwill....its amazing how many shirts and pants I never wear. Even more amazing to realize how few clothes you actually do wear, and actually do need.
- We're still getting new tomatoes from our vines outside in early October! They're not as tasty as they were in the summer, but still make some amazing bruchetta bread.
So there's my update....which means that a certain someone (Sarah..ahem) has to post as well. We had a deal... And I apologize for the poor picture quality of some of the photos....see a few posts back for an explanation of that one...
1 comment:
I'm blogging, I'm blogging! :)
Post a Comment