Finally I get around to posting some photos - - well the main reason being that I didn't take any photos during my stay (again, no camera makes it rather difficult!) so I had to wait for my faithful sister in law to post some photos to her blog.
I promptly stole them. And I'm waiting for some photos from my other sister in law to show you my time in Calgary.
So here's just a few photos of the time we had in B.C. Mike left 2 days after I arrived, and I stayed at Paul and Dan's for another couple of days - we had a blast - cooking good food, throwing a halloween party, going out for Indian, getting Thai food for take out, and just enjoying each other's company.

Mike entertaining Ruby -- I think she was pretty excited to be hanging out with him - so much in fact that she didn't really take a 'real' nap all week.
I promptly stole them. And I'm waiting for some photos from my other sister in law to show you my time in Calgary.
So here's just a few photos of the time we had in B.C. Mike left 2 days after I arrived, and I stayed at Paul and Dan's for another couple of days - we had a blast - cooking good food, throwing a halloween party, going out for Indian, getting Thai food for take out, and just enjoying each other's company.

Mike entertaining Ruby -- I think she was pretty excited to be hanging out with him - so much in fact that she didn't really take a 'real' nap all week.

Ruby all dressed up and ready to get candy for her sugar crazed auntie and parents. We used her little monkey get up to trick the neighbours into giving 'Ruby' candy. We ate the spoils in less that 5 minutes flat.

Just having a little pre-Halloween fun. Ruby was a trooper all day - we took her to IKEA for around 4 hours in her monkey suit...and she just sat there and enjoyed every (well most every) minute of it. I love that kid.

Renee and I at the uber fun Halloween party - we dressed up as salt&pepper shakers. We did take a photo of us in the right order with Paul & Dan's camera, however that's not the one they posted, therefore not the one I could steal!

Renee, Mike and I playing in the leaves in a beautiful park in Abbotsford....it really is a great town.


1 comment:
I'm sure it's already on your wish list but if is not. You should ask Mike for a camera as a Christmas present.
Post a Comment