5.26.2011

4 Years Later

Our vows ring as true today as they did the day we said them to each other four years ago


I love you and I know that this love is from God. Because of this, I want to be your wife/husband, so that we might serve Christ together. I promise, before God and everyone here, to be faithful to you, love you, and encourage you to develop the gifts that God has given you. I promise to serve you with tenderness and respect each day of our lives together.




We thought we loved each other a lot back then ... and I can only imagine what another four, ten, twenty, or fifty years will do.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

this is beautiful! and cohen looks like mike but he has okkema eyes... we miss you!
ruby saw a picture of mike wearing the bumbo on his head and she said, "uncle mike is always so ridiculous." i kid you not. she used that word.