5.10.2011

1st Mothers Day

Cohen was quite the sweetie for my first mother's day, ever so thoughtful as to leave notes throughout the house where I would find them as I went about my day. One in his toy bin, one in his diaper drawer, one on the front door, one on my alarm clock, and one final one on his favorite bedtime book. He's pretty clever for a 9 month old ... knowing how to write and knowing that his momma loves candy





He also knows how much I love me a good vase full of fresh flowers ... and was intuitive enough to pick out my favorite ones -- tulips and hydrangeas.
This kid cracks me up daily, and even with all his shenanigans, and waking up screaming in the middle of the night, his goofy grins melt me right up and I just want to eat him up with a spoon!


ps - I love you Mike -- thanks for 'helping' Cohen make this a fantastic mother's day

2 comments:

Soph said...

SO sweet. Big thumbs up to Mike!! Can't believe how big Cohen is getting. :)

Leah said...

Way to go Cohen making your Mom's mother's day special! I'm impressed with what you can do at 9 months old. ;)