11.01.2009

One Ambitious Saturday Morning



We tackled Eggs Benedict a la Pioneer Woman

I would highly recommend you try this, although we had quite an adventure poaching eggs. This is where I will say that even though I love the Pioneer Woman (thank you Robin!), she is a liar. Poached eggs AREN'T just as easy as making a 'tornado' in your boiling water and watching them swirl. How then, did I end up with a yolk floating by itself....separated from its friend the white...?

We may have had some poaching issues -- but they still tasted delicious!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jammer said...

my favorite! i'm impressed you had the guts to try it Meg! It's like a fancy egg mcmuffin eh? :)

Now my favorite breakfast but when my mom made it for christmas morning one year - i remember thinking it was so gross! How sad for me...

I still haven't mastered poaching but i've only tried twice. :P