3.17.2009

Welcome to a first draft....

I got the first draft of my analysis chapter back yesterday from my advisor....



Do I really need to say more? My advisor is old school - so no nifty track changes feature that you can click on to implement all the 'correct' changes...nope, I basically had to take a class in interpreting your supervisors handwriting to make sense of her scribbles and insertions.

I'm assured that what I have here is good material that needs tweaking....

Interpretation? Do 5 more rounds of this and you'll have a finalized chapter.

Ah...graduate school...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Danielle and Paul said...

we are! good memory - you don't miss a thing. (that's a smids trait). we get to see mike this weekend - and are excited to see him. wish you could be here too!

good drafting - it gets better and better with each version - hang in there!