We had earmarked last Friday as a day to hunker down and work on them.
Problem was - there was a sale at Home Depot - a really good sale - on bathroom vanities...
So....we borrowed Ben and Jen's hatchback...drove to the Depot at 6am, waited in line and ran for these bargain basement priced vanities.
We still had the intention of letting them sit in our house until we had 'time' to put them in
We both looked at eachother....and next thing you know, the boxes are open and we're knee deep in demolition and plumbing.
Here's a picture of our upstairs bathroom (we can't take a photo of the downstairs right now b/c we have a tenant down there)
Great thing is - we actually enjoy working together on renos. So, I have a feeling that we'll be doing them for the rest of our life. Next project? Finish the bathroom floor & shower, and tear down a wall in our kitchen/living room!
4 comments:
That looks hot! You guys rule. :D
Becca
What's happening to my ugly blue?
It's still there for now....it will be repainted eventually though! It will be a sad day though....I'll shed a tear for you and painting over the last remnant of you in the house... :(
what a hot vanity. you have great taste, martha. I can only assume you were inspired by our vanity (and I mean the object, not us being vain :) looks great!
Post a Comment