Due to the unfortunate timing of a dinner party with my Mom's friends, my Dad handed his prized Leafs tickets over to Mike and I. We were so excited to go - I had never been to an NHL game before, and Mike...well he was just plain excited. We got to Toronto early enough to grab some sushi for dinner and head to the ACC for the warm ups. It was an eventful night - getting sold batteries for our old camera that didn't work -racing through union station to find more before the warm ups started, getting heckled by Chicago Blackhawks fans sitting beside us, and to top it all off, wearing some Wendel Clark moustaches (it was his jersey raising night)
The Leafs warming up -they were all wearing Wendel Clark jersey's complete with the number 17 and the "C"

1 comment:
love the 'stache. I can only hope that resurfaces just in time for Christmas!
Post a Comment