5.12.2008

Speed Scrabble



Last night, Mike and I drove to what we thought would be a harmless, thought provoking small group.

We played games

I played speed scrabble with Robin and Becca

Bottom line? I got creamed

Greatest line of the night?

Robin to Karis "sweety, can you find something else to do...I'm playing to kill here..."

And kill she did..

(I'm currently practicing in anticipation of the next ambush)

(I may or may not have said something eerily similar to the cartoon in front of the 3 Saylor kids....:S)

3 comments:

Robin Saylor said...

Keep practicing babe - I've got a lot of "kill" left in me!

jammer said...

haha - awesome. I'm so competitive at speed scrabble. Can we have a round of games sometime when we're back in town? i love speed scrabble a lot. way more than regular scrabble. haha - oh robin.

ps. i didn't know you also had a blog. now i know :)

Anonymous said...

Well look, I'm reading your blog!

And this is totally hilarious. Let's get together and play speed scrabble so I can kick your qarse again. :D