
Definitely your biggest week since being born
You travelled out to BC this week for Auntie Renee's wedding!
You met your Auntie Danielle and Uncle Paul and cousins Atticus and Ruby - we crashed their home and they spoiled us with gourmet coffee and meals (Danielle - I might have to steal that beautiful baby espresso machine!)
You slept the whole way on the flight - a good think because I think you scared fellow passengers when they saw us board
You started to smile in response to our crazy antics! We think this is genuine (although you are pretty gassy...)
You're talking to us a lot more during the day, and loving the sling and the ergo
You fell asleep on your own this week -- no crying or protests -- I put you down sleepy and you slept for a solid 4 hours!]
You gave us your longest stretch overnight the night before Renee's wedding - 5 hours!

No comments:
Post a Comment