6.14.2010

33 Weeks!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tabitha Pye said...

You are still so tiny!!!!! But you look wonderful! I hope the last remaining weeks go by quickly but also slowly to give time to prepare!

Robin Saylor said...

Beautiful!
I think you did it black and white so we wouldn't see how tanned your belly is!!

Kaitlin said...

Hey- I just saw this photo! I think its the only thing I've seen of you prego! Were you seriously wearing your original jeans at 33 weeks?!?! I'm only 26 and there's no way those puppies are fitting!

Meghan said...

um....yup, I was wearing my 'normal' jeans ... they were so low rise that they just sat right under my bump .... I may have worn them right up until the end :S But they were a bit stretchy too ;) How are you feeling!?

Kaitlin said...

boo you suck :) I think I'm carrying super low too...there's not really a "below my bump" :)
I'm feeling ok- but my back is uber sore...I have the energy to do so much, but then blow it.