9.27.2009

We love Michigan, yes we do

Fitting that one Grand Rapids entry should be followed up by....yet another Grand Rapids blog....

The family was a wee bit spread out this summer, so the only time we could all meet and do a little vacation was Grand Rapids of all places. We all descended upon Leah and Ryan's place and made the most of a short weekend together




We kicked off the weekend with a trip to some pier somewhere around there....far too much time has lapsed between the visit and the blog of the visit....delinquent bad bad blogger....




Where Aaron proceeded to mock me for my tipsy photos....which I quite happen to like thank you very much...;)



Then off to a rousing game of mini putt where I hit the ball clear off many a green...thankfully I married someone quite skilled at mini putt (or did I marry him FOR his mini put skills...hmm) and he managed to pull off a win for the team despite my sub par performance
Posted by Picasa

No comments: