
A little tribute to our weekend in Grand Rapids visiting Leah and Ryan a la Picasa collage (have I mentioned I love everything Google?)
The weekend consisted of:
- Watching the Stanley Cup Finals -- Canadians vs. Americans - aka - Pittsburgh vs. Detroit. Some may say the room was a little tense...with all the Detroit fans getting far quieter as the game went on
- Mike and Dad playing a round of golf while Ryan went to work to catch babies, and Leah, Mom and I did a little shopping downtown, complete with a necessary trip to Starbucks
- A fantastic meal cooked by Leah and Ryan - topped off by cedar planked salmon
I have a feeling we'll be visiting these two more often

1 comment:
you are a posting fiend tonight! :) this collage looks very robin-inspired!! :)
thanks for the updating! :) does this mean you're ready for your defense?!!
(you should post some pictures of your final presentation here...and post how it went! and maybe some reflections on doing a masters. these are all things i would ask you if i was there, so i thought i'd make a special request). :D
jen
Post a Comment