Walking back to my office from class today, I was thoroughly enjoying the warmer weather and actually being able to see the grass on the ground. I was realizing that this is the time when I start loving Western's campus again - and re-appreciate (is that even a word?) the big old stone buildings with their unique architecture as opposed to being so bundled up all I can see is the 2 feet of concrete in front of my feet
It then hit me that this is the last time I'll see the retreat of winter on the Western campus. This is the 6th and final time I'll see the campus emerge from the snow.....
I don't know if I'm ready to leave my nice, warm, cozy and comfortable home of 6 years and venture out into the 'real world' just yet.
I'm such a homebody...
2 comments:
even without kids, you manage to keep up an interesting blog :)(we think the renos are your "kids") we miss you guys... hope you're well!
THAT WAS US
Post a Comment