9.30.2008

Blog Absence...

There are a few things that can explain my absence from blogging:

  1. School started up again full force - when your advisor is on vacation for the whole month of August, when she returns in September, there is many a thing to do, including work 20 hours/week while taking a class and doing research....
  2. We lost our camera...yes its true. The nice shiny red camera that I got as a graduation present went missing early February. We've been using our little old school one in the meantime, but its not near as fun taking photos.
  3. I am in the 'data collection and analysis' phase of my research. Due to the fact that I am new at qualitative interviewing, I have to re-interview some of my participants, adding more time to the data collection phase...although I am supposed to be analyzing as I go..
  4. Life is moving ridiculously fast - and I haven't had time to come up with a witty analysis of events or life situations, hence no blogs!

Just thought I'd explain my absence...

No comments: