This past weekend, Mike and I parted ways - I went to Grand Rapids to attend a wedding of one of my highschool girlfriends and Mike had a work function in Kitchener early Sunday morning. Needless to say, our schedules didn't exactly mesh.
It was great to see an old friend get married. It was great to be reminded of the vows that I had said just over a year ago. It was a great party
Even though it was a great time, without Mike there I felt like part of me was missing - I am no longer used to being introduced as just 'Meghan' with no 'Mike' (yes in that order). In just over a year, it is amazing how integrated you become in eachother's life, and how you miss that companionship when its gone.
Marriage.....I'd highly recommend it
Even though it was a great time, without Mike there I felt like part of me was missing - I am no longer used to being introduced as just 'Meghan' with no 'Mike' (yes in that order). In just over a year, it is amazing how integrated you become in eachother's life, and how you miss that companionship when its gone.
Marriage.....I'd highly recommend it
No comments:
Post a Comment