I'm so embarrassed!! I won't post my results ... ELEMENTARY school level. I checked George's blog - his level is POST GRAD. Thanks for making me feel like crap this morning!!
Yesterday, you and Robin were talking about "Blog's Readability" and the results. So I decided to check out mine and was suprised with the result. I was pretty sure it's ELEMENTARY school level because my blog is so BORING but it's not. Mine says UNDERGRAD level. I have no idea why it says undergrad. Now, I feel all the pressure to keep my blog stay undergrad level not to stoop down to high school or elementary levels. Now, I wish I hadn't check out the results. Thanks Meghan for the pressure. :0)
3 comments:
I'm so embarrassed!! I won't post my results ... ELEMENTARY school level. I checked George's blog - his level is POST GRAD. Thanks for making me feel like crap this morning!!
Hey Meghan,
Yesterday, you and Robin were talking about "Blog's Readability" and the results. So I decided to check out mine and was suprised with the result. I was pretty sure it's ELEMENTARY school level because my blog is so BORING but it's not. Mine says UNDERGRAD level. I have no idea why it says undergrad. Now, I feel all the pressure to keep my blog stay undergrad level not to stoop down to high school or elementary levels. Now, I wish I hadn't check out the results. Thanks Meghan for the pressure. :0)
Hey Leah! What's your blog address?? I'd love to check it out! If you'd rather email it to me - its meghanfluit@gmail.com
Post a Comment