So, that's a wrap - my semester is officially over!
I left school at 230, came home and crashed on the couch...
After dinner, Mike and I baked 3 dozen cookies for his work cookie exchange..ah the holidays!
So, I can finally clean the house, do the laundry and start some christmas shopping
By the way, I just want to mention how thankful I am for a husband who has been doing the majority (well mostly all) of the cooking and cleaning for the past 2 weeks while I shut myself in and worked on papers!
1 comment:
I had no idea that my cousin had started a blog -- why was I not informed? Now I have a great distraction between Ruby's constant feedings and papers still needing to be written... can't WAIT to see you guys in a week and some. You can squeeze young Ruby all you want, if I can squeeze you back :)
Post a Comment